Pages

Monday 5 July 2021

My speech



Hello and welcome this is my speech im going to tell you about at first when i had to stand up first i was scared a little and afraid to talk about my speech but i was confident this time. second i didn't wanna do it in front of all the boys and girls in my literacy because i thought they were all gonna laugh but no they didn't. here is my writing about my speech about a amazing game to play Volleyball. 

Volleyball. Volleyball is an amazing sports game to play you can have heaps

of fun playing Volleyball. You can also play with your friends, your family or

even  vs other people from other schools You can spike, do a normal serve,

you can also do a dig. You can also be a good friend and support your friends

or even your team. If you get bored and have nothing to do if you have any

volleyball, basketball or any line tennis ball you can just play outside with your

friends by yourself or with your family. Thank yous class for listening. 

Thanks for listening and reading.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment