Pages

Friday 8 September 2017

my rocket Ship going to the moon


My rockets powers are called top back and my top bet a top Cover and it my top bet and my top bet  is a big cover top that is a 3d rocket ship.

My rocket ship is a space racer and my powers are when fire sots out a big storm and my rocket blasted off to space and it was a rocket blaster

I got on my spaceship on the ladder and the countdown in 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 blast off and of the space ship went down all the flames came out and the rocket landed on the moon and he walked  to the medal of the moon and he saw earth and when he was Dan he walked back to the space ship and in 3 2 1 blast of and the rockets smoke came out and the rocket landed down at the spaceships Where the outer spaceships  and took his helmet off  and went back to Change his clothes and went back to his own house. The end.#

It looks like when you can see the solar system when you see the moon up the sky you see holes in the Middle of the moon in space where you can see Venus Neptune Mercury  Jupiter Mars and Uranus and when we were in space we took a photo off the moon  and ole the planets and dear is are star called the sun and it is when it morning we can get ready to go to school and the sun goes  around the earth and it goes to night and morning and what is it like in space it is like when you pot a thing on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment