Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Tuvalu Post

Hello and Today we went to the hall to see

to people that came from Tuvalu and  we were

so lucky to see

these people that were from Tuvalu and how

it was like when they

were born from there  and raised from there

and we are so lucky

because they told  us about Tuvalu and at Tuvalu

and about

there time there they taught us how to dance like

Tuvalu people

and i really like bought dances with boys and girls

because we

all look cool in it and it's so great to have to people

from Tuvalu

teaching us about the dances and others. They

told us about the

mats and the others and I know some of the

names of

the stuff they bring to school. Foa is like

a hat From Tuvalu

Ti ti toa is a thing they wear around their

waist and there's another

one that's like it but with colours.

They were teaching us to talk

and sing like Tuvalu and their language like

Them and it was

so fun with them there and i really had fun

and enjoyed it in the

hall with them. It was fun with them there

and then teaching

and listening to them while they do it and

we do it after them.

I really enjoyed it with them teaching 

and us just having a great time.

I hope they keep it on and teach others too

and I hope they

come back next year when we are in year 8s

and remembering

about it. I was happy to learn about the

Dancing from them and teaching us and helping

us out.


Task Description: Hello and today me and my class and

Rm 5 and 4 went to the hall and met and learnt with 2

people

that

were From Tuvalu.

And this is me and my class with Rm 5 and 4 Dancing.




No comments:

Post a Comment