Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

ki o rahi

Ki-o-rahi


( today me and my class and room 5 played a game called
ki-o-rahi and we challenged room 5 to the game.
We played outside on the basketball court. And it
was today at 09:00 or nine something. We played
like this 4 people in the circle and the rest outside
of the circle and 2 people were defincing the big circle
so the shooters don’t hit the circle in the middle.

BODY: today i was with my class doing a game called ki o rahi.


GAME 1: me and my class and room 5. We were playing ki o

rahi and we versed room 5 and we played shooters or defencers
and whoever gets it then we played and we saw who can win and we won this first game.


GAME 2: we played the next game with another team from room 5

and we lost to them because they won because they were good as
and they played it before and we played it before.
Task Description: this is my work and it's is when we played ki o rahi with rm5 and our class rm 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment