Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2020

letter to Mrs Tele'a

Dear Mrs Tele’a,
Paragraph 1: Introduce who you are (things like your culture, family,
age) 
Hy my name is Francis Williamson and i am 11 years old. I
go to a school called pt England.
And the things that i do at pt England is playing basketball volley cricket.
My culture is Moari and cook island. i was born in the
Auckland hospital with my family happy and safe.


Paragraph 2: What are some of your interests or favourite things ?
Well my favourite things are playing games like
Fortnite and Gta 5 and just cause 4. My favourite food is.
KFC McDonald and sushi. But the first thing i wanted to have is
Mexacine chicken.  


Paragraph 3: What do you like and dislike at school?
What are your goals for 2020?
The things I like are playing with my friends,
going on my Chromebook and going to tech.
The thing that i dislike are some of my friends
being mean to me and getting in trouble. 


Paragraph 4: What does a good teacher do?
How can Mrs Tele’a support you this year?
Well she can help me and the after kids
with our stuff and teach us how to do the
stuff that the old year 8s yous to be like now. 


Is there anything else you would like Mrs
Tele’a to know about you?

No, I don't know what to tell Mrs Tele’a.

No comments:

Post a Comment