Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2019

about me 2019

WALT: write about ourselves on the internet in a cybersmart way

Kia ora my name is francis i ma a year 6 and i go to pt england school. i like it here i like playing with my friends and i
like how people like it around the school so this school is for kids that are good not like bad kids so this school is the
great's school.
Kia ora my name is Francis I am a year 6 and i go to pt england school and i like it here i like playing with my friends and
i like how people like it around the school so this school is for kids that are good not like bad kids so this school is the
great's school.
I enjoy staying with my family at home.
I like playing with my friends at school.
My Favorite thing is games and other stuff.
enjoy staying with my family at home.
I like playing with my friends at school.
My favorite thing is games and other stuff.
I love to play with everybody in my family.


for this task we used a template given to us by miss p arrant to write about our selves.
for the about me section on our blog. we had to think about our different interests,
hobbies and in formation about ourselves in a way that was cyber smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment