Pages

Friday 2 June 2017

the haunted house


As I walked up to the Haunted House I saw graves, I sneaked around to the back of the house.  The window was cracked but the window was too small, so I kept searching for the door. Through a cobweb filled alley, I saw a door, it’s open I walked inside, I heard a baby crying.  I searched the house for the baby.  I walked into find a radio on the bench, through the speaker I hear “you’re not leaving here now”.  I ran for the front door.  The door was locked shut there was no way out…
when i walked up to the door and opened it i could hear a baby crying and i went up stairs and i saw a radio

It said you are Stuck  In this house  and you  couldint find a way out and i got out of the big window that was up the top of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment